well, i’m really late towards the party (as with, i’m showing up to and including Tuesday party on the Saturday), however i love lists and that i love the topic… so, yeah, i’m that actually late kid.
i am not someone to state that i’ll never read something because i’m always up to be convinced one other way, and i’ve even been recognized to read books which i understood i wouldn’t like, simply to comprehend the hype. but, that stated, present, within this moment, fundamental essentials books that i’m entirely bored with studying. ask me tomorrow and it may be different.
oh, and that i added an added bonus list permanently measure. hopefully none of those choices will offend anyone…
Top Ten Books I’ll Never Read
- anything by, or endorsed by, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, or any other radical right-wing nutjob (and please excuse my description, but i have no other words for them)
- any of the books in a series called Vampire Chronicles, Vampire Academy, Vampire Hunter, Vampire Kisses (you get my point)
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Graham-Smith
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Shack by William P. Young
- anything by Elizabeth Gilbert (because i actually did read Eat, Pray, Love and wish i hadn’t)
- anything by Nicholas Sparks (i’ve wasted enough time reading a few by him thinking that they’d get better, and they didn’t)
- anything by Jodi Picoult (since i’ve read one which, to me, pretty much means i’ve read them all)
- anything else by Stephenie Meyer (because i did actually make it through the Twilight series, but can’t imagine subjecting myself to any more of that)
- anything by or about Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or the like